Friday, March 25, 2011

Colour of eyes and skin of my Second Avatar



Secondly, I made my avatars eyes red, which informs me and the viewers that she is angry. I did this by duplicating the original layer and masking out everything apart from the eye. U then adjusted the hue and saturation to make the eyes red. I did this to make her look more angry and aggressive. I then added skin, and harsh skin. I added skin as she lives in the dessert, so the sun affected her skin by leaving dessert cracks. It also shows she is rough. I then added harsh skin to make my avatar look even more fierce. I added both skins by finding a picture of some cracks, duplicating it multiple times and covering them over the skin I want. I then merge the layers by holding shift and clicking the layers, then right clicking and pressing merge layers. I then create a mask and mask out everything not covering the skin wanted, and also I made sure you could not see the joining lines of each picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment