Friday, March 25, 2011

Hair and background of my Second Avatar


After the harsh skin was added, I put cracks on my avatars lips, and hair. I put cracks on the lips as if you are in the sun for a long period of time, your lips become dry. I find this to be small but important, to distinguish that she has been damaged by the suns rays. I did this the same way as I did the cracks on her skin, except I changed the lighting. I also put cracks on my avatars hair. This is more a symbol, that her hair is dry, and damaged. This element also helps us to understand she has been living in the sun for a long period of time. Finally, I added the background to the picture. I chose the dessert at sunset/night, as the emotion I had chosen was based on night. I had said that at night, they go hunting and therefore have red, bloodthirsty eyes and they are large for twenty-twenty vision. They are also more fierce at night, and more aggressive. This picture demonstrates to us that they setting is at night, and also creates a dark mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment