Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Green eyes on Avatar One!




My creation now has green eyes! I did this by duplicating the original layer of the picture, and add a mask. I masked out everything apart from the iris and pupil of the eyes. I then used hue and saturation to change the colour into green. I then put the layer on top of the current layers, so that the new green eyes appeared. To polish the eyes off, I had a final masking adjustment to make sure it was almost perfect. Then Finally, I used the brush tool and painted a small black dot to resemble the pupils, as the green colouring wiped out the previous pupils.

I made her eyes green as I stated in my personality profile that the "SunTrek" Race, eat mostly home grown vegetation, which makes her eyes go green. Her eyes are also green as my created race are mostly active in the night, so green eyes makes it easier for the "SunTrek" Race, to see and hunt at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment