Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Final Picture of Avatar One




This was the final layer that I added onto my avatar. I put dry mud patterns on top of her hair to symbolise that her hair is dried out and hard. Also, because she lives in a sunny and hot area, the sun has damaged her hair. I did this by selecting an image from the internet and copying and pasting it various of times to cover all of the hair. I then merged all of the layers into one. After this, I created a mask and made the opacity of the picture lower, so it looks like her hair is actually very dry. I masked out every thing but the hair, so there was no prints on the skin. The hair pattern accidentally covered some skin such as a section of her face. But after thinking this over, I decided to keep these prints as it looks 'natural', and makes her look more fierce and tougher. This was my final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment