Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Practice Promotional Poster - INDEMINI

In order to achieve an effective poster for my groups film, The Dark Side to Disney,  a practice promotional poster was needed. Above, is my trial poster, named INDEMINI, which the title, picture, and quote was all randomized. The basic set out of my poster was to try grab the audience's eyes to the title, and then to the picture and quote. In order to achieve this, I made the title in capitals and red font. I also placed it in a black section of the picture, so that nothing is behind the title and makes it harder to read. Apart from these features, I also made the font bigger compared to the quote. The quote is in white font, and is smaller to make it seem less important than the title, but still important enough for it to catch the readers eye. I tried to keep the main focus of the picture, the child,  clear, by not putting any words on top of the toddler. In all, I believe that the randomized poster I made is well balanced, having the title and quote jump out at you, but still making the main focus point of the picture clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment