Monday, May 9, 2011

Animation-ish Experiment

I have decided to create another Animation-ish experiment, of a moving creature. The creature was already created, but I kept multiplying the layer and then erasing the main outline of the creature, and redoing it to make it look 'sketchy' and moving. I also kept re-drawing the feet for four slides, to make it look like the feet are moving. I did the same for the tail. Also, for the eyes, I wanted to make it seem like the creature was alive, and blinking. I did this, by erasing the eye on one slide, and drawing a slightly curved line to make it look like its eye is closed. Then, I re drew the spots various times, to implement that the creature was moving. I then copied and pasted the series of slides various times, and then added a Key Frame on the first slide, and draged the drawing back (off the slide), and I added another Key Frame on the last slide, and dragged it forward (off the slide).

Here is my third Animation-ish experiment of a walking creation...


No comments:

Post a Comment